Thursday, August 23, 2012

The last 1st day of school!!

Ahhhhh. Today was the first last day of school of my college career. It a little surreal. I'm on my last semester of my college career, but yet it doesn't feel like it. I don't know what it feels like. It feels weird. Maybe its because all my girls aren't here anymore. I can't text them or call them so we can go grab lunch, or just hang out anymore. There are new faces on campus that I don't recognize anymore. I feel a little old and out of place. I guess it's just going to be finding the girls that are still here, and hanging out with them.

But Berkeley is not the same without my Fab 5.

I had my first Thesis class meeting today and I feel overwhelmed already. Our first assignment is to write a 1 page proposal about the topic that we are going to be writing about. This Thesis is 30 pages!!! 30 pages!!! Fuck my life. I don't have the slightest idea about what I want to write about!!!! Professor Palmer said that it doesn't necessarily have to be about our concentration, but I really want to tie it in somehow, so that I won't feel too bad about all the hard work I did here in the last 4 years.

We will see how it goes.!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)