Thursday, August 2, 2012

"The World Needs More Love Letters"

One day when I was just surfing the net I came upon this awesome website called LoveTwenty, amazing website with different kinds of posts for twenty-somethings year olds focusing on college years, career, love, etc. It's pretty awesome website check it out, I love it!!!

I read an interview on their website on a movement called "The World Needs More Love Letters." This movement was started by a young woman right after she graduated from college and living in New York, read her story on LoveTwenty or "The World Needs More Love Letters" or her personal blog, Hannah Katy. All these websites are amazing and I just think that the movement and Hannah is amazing, and inspirational.

I've fallen in love with this movement (I've noticed that I've been falling in love a lot lately, nail polishes, the color pink, the color grey, Pinterest, Love Letters; I guess its a good thing it isn't with boys).

Their mission:

More than just fueling a handwritten practice with social media, we are on a mission to spread more love letters out into a world that so desperately needs them. Through writing, leaving and mailing love letters, we are learning to turn our words into lanterns to light the paths of others.

 I think we have all gone through our lives, I know that I have been in places, where I couldn't see the end of the tunnel. I still have days where I feel down. My family and friend's support and words were the things that kept me going. Now we have an opportunity to touch other people's hearts, and potentially make their day that much brighter. The World does Need More Love Letters.

Here is my attempt to keep the movement going. So pick one up, or leave one your self. I hope to put a smile on your or someone's face.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)