Monday, November 4, 2013

10 Things I'm Thankful For and That Keep Me Smiling!!

Shooting two birds with one stone. I just had to two both of them this week. So I'm meshing these two link-ups together, because I loved them so much.
This week's theme is 10 Things That I'm Thankful For and That Keep Me Smiling
 5 Little Grins



1)
 My Family. I love them! They are always supportive and loving. and they always know how to have fun.
2) 
My Momma!! I don't know where I would be without her.
3) 
My Friends!!! They bring me coffee when I'm handicapped!! :) Send me letters and care packages via snail mail! Have brunch, and dinners together. Another part of my life that I wouldn't know where I would be without them.
4)
 For my munchkins!! My nieces and nephews, and having the chance to spend time with them now, after being away at college for their first years. Some of the best motivation anyone can have.
5)
I'm thankful that I finally finished school this year.
6) 
And that although it's a part-time I was able to find a job right away, doing something that I enjoy.
7) 
Seeing both set of grandparents this year! They are so far away, but I'm so glad that I was able to see them. And although some were sick, I'm grateful that they are doing so much better.
8) 
Yummy food, clothes on my back, and a cozy roof over my head.
9) 
Books!! I don't know what I would do without the ability to get transported by books.
10) 
Blogging! I'm thankful that I decided to start my blog again. And although I'm still a small space, I'm grateful for everyone who has read a post, left comments, decided to follow me, and who have showed me some love, and those who I've become friends with!! Thank you!!!

 photo signature.jpg

13 comments:

  1. yayy!!! thank you thank you thank you for linking up!!!! I looove your list! Hope you're doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you still get to see your grandparents. I sometimes forget how special that experience can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogging! And ugh you're the second person who listed books and I'm kicking myself because, I LOVE BOOKS TOO! I should probably do a "Things I Forgot To List In My Ten Things I'm Thankful For" post. ;)

    LittleBirdBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book as well! :D Without it life would be dull :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it really is!! :) although they are far away, I really am grateful that I can pick up the phone and call them. :)

    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah.. I know!!! I love books, I don't know what I would do without them in my life!!
    and don't worry I def forgot to list Ryan Gosling meme, and chocolate!! heheh. :)
    thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly!!! My mom is not into reading at all, I'm like how, why, what?? lol.. And some of my friends too, I love it!! :)
    thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you brianna, I love this link up.. I'm excited for next month, the best month ever.. hehe
    i'm doing good. how about you??

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are on the same page with school sista. I cannot wait to walk across that stage on December 15 and get my diploma! This might have been the crazies, longest and most stressful 4.5 years of my life (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know right!!!! you could do it!!! almost done!! omg!! 1 more month!!Congrats girl, push through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! This last month is going to be super busy and stressful but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm new to blogging so if you can take a minute to check out my blog I would really appreciate it.
    http://boardingtogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting from the link up! I'm thankful for books & blogging as well. I'm pretty new to the blogging scene but the support and community surrounding it continues to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! I'm popping over from the link-up! :) Being an Aunt is the best, isn't it?! :) That is so awesome that you have both sets of your grandparents... so rare - you are lucky! :)


    http://voyageofthemeemee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)