Monday, April 14, 2014

Love....

Today's A-Z Letter is L... for.. Love
This weekend I went to a wedding. It was beautiful. As I was sitting at church and then at the reception watching them dance, I began to wonder, when will I have this. Right now there are new engagements, weddings, new babies all round me, and sometimes I wish for this. I know this will happen in due time, but I can't help wanted to know when, or to just fast forward to that time. 

I haven't had much experience with relationships,  but when I love I love hard, whether it be my family or my friends or my lover. But at the same time I'm so guarded, because I don't want to get get hurt. And one time I let that get in the way of what I was feeling, and I realized that instead of enjoying the time we had together, I pushed it away. But I'm ready to let it go, I'm ready to be a little bit more vulnerable when it comes to love. I'm ready to be in the moment, and not think about it too much. I'm ready to be open.

These last few years, I've been learning to just have fun. I also realized that I have first get to know myself and most of all Love Myself, before I can let anyone in. So here is a tip for myself: love yourself, live your life, and wait for the right person to come along. Don't give up, don't get frustrated. Love yourself.
Yes, I would love to have someone sweep me off my feet. But he will come. Right now I'm happy to surround myself with my family and friends and God. 
How do you love with all your everything?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love 110% and with all I have. and I've been in 8 relationships before the one i'm in now and I can honestly tell the difference from how he treats me than how they did. and how our relationship is open and honest. We're open and honest about EVERYTHING. and that's how it should be. We are each other's best friend and when he or i have a bad day we cheer the other up. Right now i feel like I'm having an old fashion romance b/c we are keeping in touch thru mail. We haven't seen each other in 3 mths so I look forward to April 24 like you have no idea. I'm stoked. :D and God has a plan for everyone. I thought I'd be married and have kids by 30 and that's not the plan. you should definitely go read today's post that I posted earlier girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will come, that's for sure. It just take a little patience. :) How do I love with all of everything? I just let it come to me, naturally without any constraints or conditions.

    Thanks for the beautifully written post.

    Silvia @

    SilviaWrites

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)