Friday, August 31, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale!!

***Spoiler Alert***
If you haven't watched the Summer Finale, I suggest you go and watch it. It is super good, shocking, and unbelievable. I'm going to try to not give to many spoilers but I am going to talk about what I thought about it.

Okay well starting with the Paige and Emily story line. The episode before this one: "Single Fright Female" we saw how Hannah, Spencer and Aria, believed that Paige was "A." There was something about Paige that was kinda off, so I did think that Paige has something to do with the A-team. And in the finale, she was acting weird. I did feel bad for Emily, she has been going through a lot, and now she found someone she loved and cared about, but her friends were telling her she was a bad person. She must've been so confused. But when Paige got the A text, that changed things. I didn't think she was A, but I thought that she might be working for them.

Aside from Caleb and Hannah, Toby and Spencer are one of my favorite couples. So when Toby came back to town I was so happy for Spence. She was happy, and when they spent their intimate moment I was like ''awww''. But I must admit he looked a little suspicious when he was leaving her house.

Caleb = HOTTIE!!!!! and so protective and loving towards Hannah.

Mona. When I saw Mona, I was like OMG!!! How long has this bitch been able to get out of the psych ward. Because since the girls have been getting A texts, this bitch it behind it.

I knew that the Liars were going to get stood up, the moment Mona got that call. And when they were going to the Lighthouse to check on Emily, I knew something was about to go down. Always thought Nate was on the crazy. I didn't quite believe him being Maya's cousin. But he is crazy.

The END was by far the most shocking thing I have ever seen. "NOOOO!!! OHH EEEMM GEEE!!" was my response. I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode, and i can't believ we have to wait like two months for it!!!

Watch episodes, see pictures and other PLL things on ABC Family


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)