Happy Labor Day!!! Happy First Day of September!! Its September, can't believe.
Well here's to another amazing month. The month when we can finally start buying those Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and when the Fall begins.
Things I'm looking forward to this month:
- My dad's birthday.
- My trip to the Bay to see my friends. Roadtrip!!
- Those Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks!!
- Cooler temperatures in California, crossing my fingers.
- Mug Swap buddy getting her box. :) Check her out at Overextended April.
- seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
Row 1: I love first Friday of the month at work when they bring us free lunch!! My cousin planned a Raging Waters Family Trip, which was so much fun!!
Row 2: After a really long and hectic week, we got cupcakes at work. It was also my cousins baby shower, and I was finally able to make her a little baby blanket. Isn't it cute!!! Ahhhh and this month I received my first ever IPSY bag!! I was sooo excited. :)
Row 3: finally started decorating my little cubicle at work. Speaking of work, they had an annual company party for us at the beach. It was hot, but fun.
Row 4: My cousin baptised my little niece. She looked so cute. I had dinner with one of my best friends. It felt good catching up with her. :)
What are you looking forward to the most thing September?