Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List {Blogtember}

Hi lovelies, 
I'm back and I'm so happy to come back to this prompt, because I believe that Fall is my favorite season. I enjoy every season, and in Southern California, the seasons are one big blur. But I must say that Fall is THE season of the year. Here is my Fall Bucket List.


Fall Bucket List
- Drink as many Pumpkin Spice Lattes as I can #guiltypleasure
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Carve pumpkins (I've never done it)
- Knit and crochet some scarves
- Visit Berkeley and watch their leaves fall
- Buy fall-season candles, that will make my room smell like fall
- Help plan our family Thanksgiving dinner
- Expand my fall fashion wardrobe
- Watch all the fall premieres of my favorite shows

Brave Love Blog

What are some things on your Fall Bucket List?
 photo signature2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)