Sunday, September 14, 2014

Street Style with IPSY

Hello there lovelies, hope you had a great weekend. And are ready for another weekend in Septemeber. Yesterday I received my second IPSY glam bag, and since I didn't share my first one last month, I wanted to share this month's glam bag.
What is IPSY? It's a $10/month subscription box, which includes a makeup baggie, and 5-6 beauty products. Want to sign up click here!

Glam Bag Theme: Street Style

Bag: 
Such a cute little bag, love the softness of the bag and the studs definitely give it a street style feel. I might just use it a clutch.


I love mascaras. I have an obsession with long, big voluminous eyelashes. And I'm so excited to try this.

Another obsession of mine is nail polish. And this one was the first product I tried when I opened my bag. The color is amazing, a deep red, just with one coat I had this beautiful, even red color. Oh and it dried really fast. 

I'm was in dire need of a nude lipstick or lipgloss and IPSY fit the spot. It's kinda of a mix between a nude and a peachy color. I love it!!!

 Ohhh i'm excited to try this finishing powder that you use to set your foundation or you could use it alone. I don't wear foundation on a daily basis but will be using it to set my bronzer.. :) 

There has been a lot of reviews regarding the smell of the lotion. I don't absolutely love it, but I don't hate the smell. And I feel like it did make my hands feel soft. 

Verdict: 
This was my second Glam Bag. I was so excited to get last month's bag, but must admit I didn't 100% love it. This month's Glam Bag blew last month's Glam Bag out the water. I love everything in it!!! Good job IPSY, you were on point this month.

Thinking of signing up click on my link and we can both get some points. :) 
 photo signature2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)