Monday, July 16, 2012

Nail Frenzy


Soooooo.. I need to make a confession!!! I'm completely obsessed with Nail Polishes at this moment.

So much that last Friday I literally looked up how to start a Nail Polish line!! Haha. All thanks to an episode from Empire Girls: Adrienne and Julissa. Will be proposing my mini business plan with the roomie, we have been thinking of starting something, clothing boutique, webstore, this would be pretty easy alternative.

My/our purpose is NOT to compete with the Essie, O.P.I, Sally Hansen, or other top brands, but as a fun project. I researched a bit and it isn't too hard on the wallet to start it off. One nail color factory was asking for a minimum of 72 bottles for $180. Waaahhh not bad. Of course, adding a logo, changing the bottle, and cap would be a little extra, but I'm excited and if I can pitch it right to the bff/roomie, we can do it!!!

As for my infatuation with nail polish I think it all started with Pinterest and all the amazing blogs, displaying the creative, beautiful nail designs!!! :)


I've re-pinned some amazing nail designs here.

My Fave and my current inspiration 
My Version!!
In my version I used Wet n Wild megalast in "I Need a Refresh-Mint" (minty color) and Wet n Wild shine in "Kaleidoscope" (glittery color).

I obviously need to take better pictures because the color is  more of the minty green color not the sky blue color of the picture... MAJOR FAIL, will work on a new one!!

But yes this is my weekly NAIL <3!! See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)