Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello June..

Wooot Wooot!!! Happy June everyone!! We are at the halfway point of the year.

When I think of June I think of summer, longer days, late nights, barbecues, the pool and the beach. 
Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to this month.

  1. One of my aunts (but she is the same age as me) is getting married this month. So I'm excited to be with the family and dance. 
  2. Vegas trip at the end of the month!!! wooot woot!!! 
  3. I got a new job and I'm so excited to be starting in two weeks. Wooo!!!
  4. Continue enjoying the Summer Reading Challenge new books. 
  5. Continue working out before going to work, I feel it works so much better for me in the morning than in the afternoon, when I'm feeling lazy. 
  6. Hoping to spend time at the beach or the pool. :) 
  7. Looking forward to my Half Birthday!! I'm halfway to my 25 birthday on June 25th.. eeek.

-----------------------------------------------------
This next part was inspired by this post over at But first, Coffee. Where Kallie summarized the month of May by showing her iPhone pictures!! :) Love it!!
May through my photos:
Row 1: Never a dull moment with these cuties. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews
Row 2: Healthy start to most of my days with a green juice. We celebrated mom's birthday at Benihana's. May was a really hot day here in California, I needed to bring out my Maxi dress for my Fashion Photo Shoot.
Row 3:  Got my creative juices flowing this month, with a handmade Peplum Skirt and a cute baby blanket for my pregnant cousin. Another cousin graduated from college, wooo!!! Took my mom out to watch a movie, guess what she wanted to see.... X-Men!! #nerd
Row 4: Palm Springs Vacation!! We spent it mostly at the pool!!
How was your May? What are you looking forward the most in June?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

10 comments:

  1. got a lake trip in about 2 weeks or so. from Thursday to Sunday I think. or just friday and saturday. not really sure. nothing major. got a family event on my dad's side sunday and i'm not looking forward to it. what's green juice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May looks like it was so much fun and it looks like June has so much planned as well! Hooray for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green juice is Spinach, Kale, Kiwi, 2 green apples, and a banana. it is yummy. i tried it as a detox back in April. and I've began just drinking one in the morning before i leave for work..
    the lake trip sounds like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, May was a busy month. :) Can't wait for this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! :) yes I can't wait.. Thanks for stopping by. :)
    do you have anything going on this month.. I love that summer is here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the May photos! Congrats on the new job! So exciting! June sounds like it will be busy and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to Vegas for a wedding! Should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they always are. esp when it's just me and my parents and bro and the dog. which is what happens in about 2 weeks or so. bad thing is we have to pack like we are moving our house. now the lake trip in july everything will be there. all we pack is our clothes and take food. although in june i'm the only one who has to take a blow up mattress. in july we all have comfy beds. it just sucks some kin will probably be there that i dont get along with and i'm not scared to voice my opinion when i'm around those said people. b/c i've spoken the truth before and the chick cut off all contact with me and blocked me on facebook for the millionth time. Take into affect she's 22 and still drinks and parties and due to that was only married 6 mths and got divorced. i could go on but i will spare you for now LOL. text me sometime girl. miss hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wedding!! and Vegas!! double yes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks hun!!! :) I'm excited for the new job!! :)
    do you have anything planned for the summer??

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)