When I think of June I think of summer, longer days, late nights, barbecues, the pool and the beach.
Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to this month.
- One of my aunts (but she is the same age as me) is getting married this month. So I'm excited to be with the family and dance.
- Vegas trip at the end of the month!!! wooot woot!!!
- I got a new job and I'm so excited to be starting in two weeks. Wooo!!!
- Continue enjoying the Summer Reading Challenge new books.
- Continue working out before going to work, I feel it works so much better for me in the morning than in the afternoon, when I'm feeling lazy.
- Hoping to spend time at the beach or the pool. :)
- Looking forward to my Half Birthday!! I'm halfway to my 25 birthday on June 25th.. eeek.