Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social {One Way Ticket to Greece .. please}

Gahh..Last Sunday of February. Is it just me, or are the days passing us by??
I'm excited for this upcoming weekend.. San Diego bound with my friends!!

Sunday Social

1. Favorite breakfast food
I love having a homemade breakfast sandwich: scrambled eggs, ham or sausage and cheese and some ketchup. :) Also I know its bad, but I love potatoes: homefries, or hasbrowns!!!!

2. Best way to spend a free day
Same as my lazy days. Watching TV shows/movies. I've been just going out the house to read, Starbucks and the park are some of my favorite places to chill and read. 

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
Greece and Italy!! I have dreamed of going there since I was little. The waters of Santorini seem like Paradise. And the culture, the language and the food in Italy sound amazing. See the Top Ten Places I Want to Visit Before I Die.


4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
I would say my phone. Yep, it's hard to admit, but I think I'm one of those people who can't live without her phone.... and maybe a book. 

5. How do you take your coffee?
I've recently turned to coffee. So I'm just exploring the coffee world. But I do know that I DO NOT like my coffee black. I need some sugar and flavor in there. :) 
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Yea it's like the older you get the faster it goes by. use to in elementary school and when i was younger it didnt go that fast. Or didnt seem to. What's with everyone wanting ketchup on their eggs and breakfast food? hashbrowns yea but eggs? wtf?

    What's a true friend to you? Come by and let me know.http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/if-shoe-fits-wear-it-bitch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greece and Italy would be amazing! Im also one of those people who need their phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to visit Greece & Italy right before starting college and I've been dying to go back ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheh.. I love ketchup!! I think I put ketchup on most foods I eat.. lol.. I'm a lil weird.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lucky!!! I want to go. They are on my top places to visit. :)
    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel they are so full of culture and beautiful places, and people. :)
    Phone addict over here.. lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I was weird by some of the things i do. b/c i know i'm not normal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopped over from the Sunday Social links.

    Greece, yes! It's high on my list of places to visit, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)