Monday, November 25, 2013

"Story of My Life" {Five Little Grins}

 5 Little Grins

It's been a while since I made one of these!! Here are the five little things that are making me smile.

1) It's Thanksgiving Week!!!! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. Not only because of the yummy food, but just being with family.

2) Talking about favorite days of the year!! My birthday is in exactly a MONTH!!! WOOOO hoooo!!!

3) This little angel. My little niece is precious! In love with her!!!

4) I'm not a crazy One Direction fan, but I love love this song.

5) Anybody else saw Catching Fire?? and thought it was amazing? I did! I went with my cousins to the premiere!! And I loved that we did!!


What is making you smile lately? Did you watch Catching Fire, what did you think?
 photo signature2.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Still need to go see that my cousin went this weekend with my aunt because she didn't think anyone would want to go with her i told her she was crazy and should have asked me and awwww adorable baby. p.s. thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 5, baby is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute niece. and love your blog pic. I"m now following you. would love a follow back. hope to hear from you. have a great week girl. :D pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! your neice is SO SO cuuuuuuuuuteeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful neice!
    Lately my support team (My boyfriend Dan) has made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you. :)
    awww!! that's what i call an amazing support team.
    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Raewyn!!! :)
    she is the cutest! !:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :)
    Heading over to your blog!! :)
    thanks for visiting.
    and have a great weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thanks girl. glad you're coming over. have a great thanksgiving and wonderful weekend. sadly i got to work the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have not seen Catching Fire. I heard it is really good though.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)