Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi everyone!!!! Happy Sunday!! and happy 3rd day of August. The year is going by so fast huh? Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. 
Sunday Social

1. Gum or mints?
Gum. I like to chew the gum. But I'm not a big fruity flavor gum. I like the minty kind. :)

2. Tea or Coffee?
About 1 year ago, I was not a fan of either. Now it's all about coffee. 

3. Fruits or Veggies?
I'll take fruits over veggies any time. Fruits are just so sweet and yummy!!! :) 

4. TV or Movies? 
BOTH!!!! I love movies!! I like wathcing them at home and in the theatres!! But I also love watching shows on TVs. And then when my favorite movies are on TV, thats perfection. :) 

5. Candles or Diffusers? 
Candles, and wax melts!!! :) I love them. 

What do you prefer?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Minty or cinnamon gum are my favs! Fruit is amazing. I tried liking coffee... It's only good with milk and chocolate and ice blended. So I only like it if I can barely taste it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and again I love all your answers. I love movies and tv but no movies on tv unless its a movie channel with zero commercials!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)