Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Songs 2014 {Top 10}


Okay so we must agree that every Summer has its song? You know the ones. The ones with catchy lyrics, beats that make you want to dance. For some that song becomes so annoying, because it gets to much airplay. For others that song, makes you smile every time you hear it because it reminds you of all the fun times you had that summer, or when that song is being played. Which ever side you are in, you have to admit music is amazing. 

Here are my Top 10 Summer Songs of 2014, so far.

//one// 
La La La - Shakira


Shakira and the soccer World Cup go together perfectly. The World Cup is starting this weekend, so I think it will be playing during the World Cup coverage all summer long. Wooo!!! :)  Check out her Spanish version here

//two//
We Are One (Ole Ola ) - Pitbull


Pitbull!! and Jennifer Lopez!! and the World Cup!! Yes love it. 

//three//
Wild Wild Love - Pitbull and G.R.L


Another Pitbull song. I love these girls too. The song is so catchy and upbeat. And Pitbull is sexy.

//four//
Problem - Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea


Can we just talk about the vocals that Ariana has. This girl can take it up there. Loving this song. 

//five//
Fancy - Iggy Azalea


People are throwing hate at Iggy, but I really like her songs. I think she is really talented. :) 

//six//
Summer - Calvin Harris


You really can't have summer without this song or Calvin Harris.

//seven//
First Love - Jennifer Lopez


I just love this song. And Jennifer looks better than ever. Whenever I hear this song I just want to dance. 

//eight//
Am I Wrong? - Nico & Vinz


So this song has been released since April 2013, why is it barely playing on the radio, I love this song. 

//nine//
Rude - MAGIC!


This song is so cute. If you listen to the lyrics is about a marriage proposal. I love the beat and the sound, and the lyrics. 

//ten//
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora

-----------------------------------
Honorable Mentions: 

I Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato
Aint It Fun - Paramore
All of Me - John Legend
Chandelier - Sia

What will you be listening to this Summer?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I like Fancy too but then again I don't. I can't explain it. I love the chorus. It depends on what's new now a days. I'm big on Brantley Gilbert and Florida Georgia Line. their new songs rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need new songs to put on my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy and Problems are my two favorite songs so far this summer. I am wondering if they are going to be "the" songs of the summer or if we haven't even heard it yet! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't listen to much country music, but I do like Florida Georgia Line. :) I must check out their new songs. :)
    thanks girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina!!!! :) Thanks girly. :)
    I always like finding new songs!! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them too, Ariana and Iggy!! love it..
    and so true, there are always new songs coming out.. We will see at the end of the summer. :)
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)