1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
The much anticipated sequel to the bestselling novel, Elly in Bloom, is finally here!
Curvy wedding florist Elly Jordan has had quite a year. First, she had to design her ex-husband’s wedding to the mistress who split them up, and then she broke up with the hottest musician this side of St. Louis. Three months have passed since then, and now Elly is primed for what promises to be the best wedding season of her life.
Helped by her loyal friends, Elly is on the verge of opening a chic flower boutique uptown when BlissBride, a popular wedding reality show, asks her to design the wedding of a famous—make that infamous--celebrity. Elly is about to get everything she’s ever wanted, when a stranger shows up at her store with a request that changes every aspect of her life--including her budding relationship with deli owner Keith. As she struggles to stay calm in the midst of growing chaos, Elly will learn the true meaning of love and sacrifice.
Filled with the heart, humor, and horticulture that made Elly in Bloom a bestseller, Elly in Love welcomes readers back to Elly’s big, beautiful, and messy life. - from GoodReads
2. Do you find yourself reading more of a particular genre during the heat of summer?
I do find myself reading more during the summer, but as for a particular genre, no. I just like any books that are super easy to read, and that I can devour in a couple of hours. hehe
3. Who are your favorite book villains (either to love or to hate?)
4. If you could choose one author’s writing powers to harness, who would you choose and why?
5. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
6. What are some of your favorite non-fiction books?