Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
I think one of my most difficult things I've been through would be my anxiety. During college I was so overwhelmed and stressed out that I struggled with anxiety. I had a few panic attacks during college, which were horrible and scary, and I would not wish that on anybody. You just feel so helpless, at least I did. After graduating, I'm happy to say that I haven't had any more panic attacks, nor have I felt much anxiety. But it was one of the worst time of my life so far. 

2. What was your best birthday?
My birthday is on Christmas, and although I used to hate it when I was younger, as I got older, it became my favorite day ever. All of my mom and dad's siblings get together at my house and we celebrate Christmas, and sometimes we have a birthday cake, so I'm able to say that my birthday's have all been awesome. 
One of the one's that I do remember is my Quincenera party. Oooooh that was almost 10 years ago. I feel old.  It was fun!! Lots of people and dancing!!

3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
I'm so bad at exploring the city. I've lived in Southern California my whole life, but have not gone to any of the touristy places that people think of when they think about LA. 

4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
My perfect date would be a nice dinner,  with some wine Talking about everything! With the sun setting in the background.. a girl can dream right?

5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? 
No I have not. But ever since blogging became a serious thing for me, I've been wanting to go to one. I've heard they are amazing places to network with other bloggers, to meet new people, to get great tips. I want to go to one. Any good ones, that you would suggest?

What did you do this weekend?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)