Friday, July 11, 2014

Pinterest's funnies...

It's FRIDAY!!!! wooot!!!!
And today's Blog Everyday in July prompt is: Pinterest Funnies.
 
Allieology

I became an expert on Pinterest Funnies last night and by that I meant I de-stressed myself by spending hours looking through the humor page.  There are some pretty good ones there. Here are some of the ones I like the best. 


This is exactly how I feel like this morning!!! :) Can't wait to get out of work already. 



Another good representation of how I have been feeling like lately!! hahahaha.. Where's the pool?


Is this for real?? This is awesome, I want to try!!! lol


I've been obsessed with Jenna Marbles forever!!! 


This would be awesome!!!! :) 


And finally this GIF which lead me to this article, which is hilarious!!! boys!!
 photo signature2-1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Coffee Beans High HeelsJuly 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM

    omg jenna marbles is the best! love her videos and i always repinn her gifs
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Netflix one. I would totally love it if they had a dating version and then a friendship version of it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)