Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social {Movie/Show Edition}

YAY!!! We made it to Sunday! Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend was amazing. I'm participating in my first ever Sunday Social!! :)

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
It depends. But I always love to watch a romantic comedy. Bridemaids, Sex and the City, Pitch Perfect, 27 Dresses, Our Family Wedding are some of my faves to watch with my girls. We can never go wrong with Mean Girls.

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
On my day off, I like to catch up on some TV shows. TVD, PLL, MTV shows, Read World, Single Ladies 

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick?
This one is easy. When I'm sick, and when I was homesick in college, I would always put on my One Tree Hill DVDs. I don't know I always felt like home when I watch them. I loved that show from the very first episode to the last. I used to be obsessed with it.  

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Oh Gosh. I haven't gone to the theater in a long time. But I think it was The Best Man Holiday. Which I loved. It made me cry.
5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
This one is hard. 
TV Shows (currently): Scandal, The Vampire Diaries/The Originals, and Being Mary Jane
Movies: aaahh, too many. 

What shows or movies are you obsessed with?
 photo signature2.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love watching Mean Girls! Can never get old. c:


    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls night movies you picked! I haven't seen the tv shows you listed as your favs. I need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bridesmaids. I think it's one of my all time favorites. Stopping by from the Social!I'm doing a Valentine's Day giveaway for Silver Rhinestone Bow Earrings on my blog, check it out if you can! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never does!!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think they are always on in my DVD.. lol.. :)
    Scandal would be my fave right now!! you should definitely check them out..
    Being Mary Jane is new it barely came out this January is on BET and stars Gabrielle Union.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridesmaids is hilarious!!! I agree with you, one of my faves!!!
    ooohhh the earrings sound gorgeous,
    thanks for stopping by, heading over to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure. If I had to pick I might go with Bones or Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to start watching Castle. I heard its good.. :)
    Thanks for visiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)