Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Social

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!!! Here's to starting a new week, and wishing that the weekend gets here fast again!! :) 

Sunday Social

1. 3 Favorite songs right now
I love summer songs!!! They can just hold so many memories. The ones I'm obsessing over right now are. 
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias



2. 3 Favorite movies that remind you of Summer
Summer Catch, 
Dirty Dancing  and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Bridemaids

3. 3 Favorite articles of clothing you own
Black Maxi skirt that I got at Old Navy.
Any of my scarves!!
My brown boots!!!

4. 3 Items on your wish list
New iPhone!!
New Laptop!!
New Wardrobe!! ;)

5. 3 Books you would recommend to someone
These are my top favorite books that I've read this summer:
The One & Only by Emily Griffin
After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

 photo signature2-1.jpg

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)