Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social

It's the end of the week already? Time is sure flying. Here is another edition of Sunday Social, I love this link-up there are always fun questions to answer.

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest
{source}
eeeek.. I spend most of my time on Instagram maybe 3-4 hours throughout the day. The next social media I like to go on is Pinterest like 2 or 3 hours. I've limited my time on Facebook recently, so I just go on to check some updates. I just joined Twitter this week, and I'm still trying to figure out how it works, so I spend some time there "researching." 

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I was reading some blogs like 5 months before re-starting my blog. There are so many bloggers out there that gave me to inspiration and motivation to starting blogging again in the summer.  But I've been reading blogs for a couple of years, mostly book blogs to get book recommendations. 

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
I'm simple. Vanilla is my fave. Red Velvet is yummy too. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to cupcakes, like I would like to .

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
I feel like I haven't been eating as much fast food this last year. But I like Jack in the Box, and is Subway considered fast food, if so that's my go-to place to eat.

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
I have mostly small cross-body bags, so there isn't much room to fit a lot of things in there.. Heheh.. but I did find a crochet hook that I thought I had lost in there once. haha

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I think the weirdest show I have ever watched was Hoarders. It's just so crazy how hoarding can take over your life in an instant. In every episode I feel so sad for them, but at the end of the show when it seems like they have their hoarding under control I feel like I can breathe for them.

How much time do you spend on Social Media? What are you answers to these questions?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

6 comments:

  1. love this too. i normally dont participate though. how do you do the love, adri? you always have on your entries. i want one but of course for my name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, sorry to respond super late, just got back. :)
    I went to the website picmonkey.com and designed it through there, you can add all kinds of shapes and different fonts. i think the size for mine is 200 x 60.. if you need help let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how to do all that but how do you get it where it's at the bottom of every post

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay so you have to upload your picture to photobucket or any other photo library and get the HTML code for the picture...
    under the settings tab on your blogger dashboard, there is a section title "posts and comments" on there there is a box called "Post template" you are going to paste the HTML code for your signature there, and click save, now evey new post you make will have your signature picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you do 200 x 60 b/c once you change one the other one changes. do you have a way to chat? like on gmail or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did it but did a back ground behind it. makes it look weird. Do i need to redo it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)