Friday, October 25, 2013

"Fall" in Love with the Season {Cara Box Reveal}

In late August, as I started getting a little bit more in my blogging, I started following all these amazing blogs!! One of the blogs that I came upon was Wifessionals, Kaitlyn blogs all about her marriage, and now her new baby girl. I love her blog.

Kaitlyn has this exchange/swap called the Cara Box Exchange! Read more about it here. It's kinda like pen pals. We get paired up with two partners. We exchange emails, and get to know each other for a month and a half. I send one of my partners a Cara Box and the my other partner sends me a Cara Box.

I had a blast getting to know my partners! They are amazing, intelligent, hardworking young ladies!! I'm so happy that I was paired up with them!! Go check them out at their blogs, Brianna at Endlessly Beloved and Jessica at Leopurrd. 

This exchange's theme was "Fall" in Love with the Season!! All about fall!!

Brianna was the partner that sent me my Cara Box!! and I absolutely loved it!! If you haven't checked out her blog, go go go!!

I'm so excited to reveal what Brianna sent me!! I think she did more than she had to, and I'm extremely grateful!! Thank you, Brianna!!
She sent a pretty dark blue nail polish that didn't survive the trip. :/ but it made a cool design on the little pumpkin. lol

I think she got tired of me saying how obsessed I am with Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! lol. She hit it right on with my very own PSL coffee tumbler, and a tiny pumpkin (I still don't know if it's real or not) and a handmade Pumpkin Recipe Book (pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin cookies). Mouth water!! I was so happy when I got these Mason Jars, aren't they so cute!!! One of them is painted orange and the other has a page of Great Expectations, with a hard cut out, and a tea light!!!
What!?!? A skein of yarn!! Yes!! And the colors are amazing, a girl can never have too many balls of yarn!! The scarf is so pretty!!!! and this cute little frame is my fave, I already have it up!! :) I hope she knows that whenever she visits California, she'll have a friend here!! :)

Here are a few things I learned about Brianna:

  • Brianna is this pretty, amazing girl who lives in Arizona! She has an amazing Air Force Man as a boyfriend, who she is obsessed with, and I'm sure he is obsessed with her too!! They are the cutest!! 
  • She goes to school, and is scheduled to graduate a year early. She is one smart cookie!!
  • Talking about cookies she loves cookies!! Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter are her fave!
  • She is a country music girl at heart!! Don't believe me? Read here.
  • During the fall, she loves Thanksgiving, the cooler weather, darker nail polishes, and warmer clothes!! Read her 10 favorite Things - Fall Edition blog post. 
  • She does not like Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Instead she'll have a Chai Latte
  • She is obsessed with One Tree Hill (OTH soulmates!!)
  • She loves Mason Jars!!

I'm still not quite done with Jessica's box, but stay tuned, for her reveal post!!
Here's a few things I learned about Jessica visit her at leopurrd

  • She's obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, like me!!! 
  • She also loves to bake!!! 
  • She lives in sunny Florida, but she is very much into skincare, so "sun is the enemy"
  • Jessica met her boyfriend online and are very much in love <3 font="">
  • She is in love with the French, and would love to travel to Paris one day. :) 
  • Fall is one of her favorite seasons, and the thing she loves the most is the clothes. Boots, scarves, layers!! 
  • Tennessee is the place where she wants to retire to!
  • Jessica is about to graduate in December!! Good Luck girly!! You are almost finished!! :) 


If you want to participate in the next Cara Box Exchange visit Wifessionals! The next Sign-up is December 2nd.
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)