Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall TV Watch {Wish} List

There are a lot of things I love about Fall, and Fall TV shows are one of them. Here are some of the shows I will be watching. There are some new shows, and some continuing shows!! I'm so excited!!!

SUNDAY

Both Good and Evil team up to try to save Henry. The characters return to the land of magic, but not to the enchanted forest, but instead end up in Neverland. Hello, Peter Pan, and we also see a glimpse of Mermaids. I'm excited!!!










MONDAY
  • 8:00 pm - The Voice on NBC
    • With Christina Aguilera and Ceelo back, they want to take Blake's (3 in a row win) down. I'm a huge sucker for singing competitions.
  • 8:00 pm - Hart of Dixie on The CW {10/7}
    • Zoe comes back from New York. I'm excited for what happens in BlueBell. I'm still rooting for you Wayne!!!

TUESDAY
  • 8:00 pm - New Girl on FOX 
    • 4 roommates + 1 honorary roommate = awesomeness. See my take on New Girl here. 
  • 8: 00 pm - The Originals on The CW {10/15}
    •  A spinoff from The Vampire Diaries. This show revolves around Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah (the original vampire family) along with some more hybrid friends, and the werewolves and of courses some witches. I lowkey love Klaus and although a b-word sometimes I love Rebkah. and Marcel, gahh hottie!!
  • 8:00 pm - The Voice on NBC - The Result show. 
WEDNESDAY
  • 8:00 pm - The X-factor on FOX
    • I feel in love with X-Factor last season. I love it. And this season the addition of Paulina and Kelly makes me want to watch it even more. I'm already eyeing my favorites. 
  • 9:00 pm - Modern Family on ABC {9/25}
    • Modern family is Modern Family what else can I say. I love it!!
  • 9:30 pm - Super Fun Night on ABC {10/2}
    • Rebel Wilson! Yes!! A new show, and Rebel Wilson is the star, yes sign me up. I think it's going to be hilarious. 
  • 10:00 pm - Nashville on ABC{9/25}
    • Still behind on last season but I love Nashville. This season 
THURSDAY

Gahh I just realized, that sadly I will not watch all of these. There are tooo many of them, and too little time.
What are you watching?

 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)