I'm joining, Cassandra, Raewyn, and Paulina in their newly link-up. I missed the first week of FIVE LITTLE GRINS, but I'm excited to be able to share with you and remind myself of all the happy things in my life.
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes - Yes i'm one of those overly annoying people, obsessed with pumpkin spice lattes!! I apologize in advance.
2. This happened not this Saturday that passed, but the Saturday before, dang time flies!!! I love my friends I'm happy that I got to see them even if it was for a bit!! Follow us at Fab 5 Adventures. Friend Reunion!!
3. Bowling. I got 1 strike, I suck!!
4. Family!! They always bring a smile to my face.
5. Selena!! My all time favorite childhood idol. She was a Mexican Superstar. She was murdered when I was like 6 or 7, but I remember I would sing her songs all the time. She was amazing. My cousin thought that we should teach my little nieces all about our idol, hoping that one day they are as much obsessed with her, as we were. Don't know who she is? You must watch the film, Selena, where Jennifer Lopez plays her and shows Selena's life up until she was killed, its in English. :)
One of my favorite Engish songs!!
What made you smile?