Sunday, October 6, 2013

Soulmates..

October 6: Are soulmates "real" or a social construct.

I'm a hopeless romantic. So I would like to believe that soulmates are real.
I believe in soulmates.
I believe that there is a person out there with a soul like mine.
I believe that there can be more than one soulmate for a person.
I believe that soulmate can mean a romantic partner.
I believe that a soulmate can be a best friend.
I believe that a soulmate can be a relative.
I believe a soulmate is a person who makes you complete.
But I also believe that this soulmate might not be the person you spend the rest of your life with, but someone who you will always care for them.
I believe a soulmate is someone who you have an amazing connection with.
Someone who inspires you and who you inspire is a soulmate.
Someone who challenges you physically, emotionally, and mentally.
Someone who believes in you, when you  might believe in yourself.

{source}

I might not have a romantic soulmate, but I do have my best friend, who is my soulmate. I do believe my mom is one of my soulmates too, without her I don't know what I would do.


 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)