Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Liebster Award Fun!!!

Ahhh so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award. Okay but I must confess something. I have been nominated for it in the past. But that's okay right? I can do it again, right? I just feel so blessed to have people read my blog and nominate me for it. 
So basically what is the Liebster Award? It is an award given to small blogs, bloggers that have 300 or less followers, in order to showcase new blogs for the blogsphere to read. Yay!! 
The person who nominated you asks you a set of questions, and then you ask you nominees a set of questions they answer. 

So today I have been nominated by Valerie over at Indecisively Restless
But in the last couple month I have also been nominated by Gina at Gina's Agenda, and Alexa over at Pretty by Alexa. Thank you ladies!! If you haven't checked their blogs, I highly suggest you head over. 
I wasn't sure if I could be nominated multiple times but I decided to finally make a post in order to promote some of my new fave blogs.

Questions from Valerie:

//one//
What do you like the most about yourself?
Ooohh this is a hard question. I think the most thing I like about myself is that I try to help everyone. I love helping out. It's very rewarding to know that you were there when someone needed help, even if its a small thing. 

//two//
What is your all time favorite book?
I absolutely love reading, as if you couldn't tell by my book infested posts last week. But whenever they ask me about my favorite book, its too hard to just choose one. But there are a couple of books that have made me view the world a little differently or who have shaped me in some kind of way: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, The Great Gatsy by Scott F. Fitzgerald, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, and Always Running by Luis Rodriguez, among many more.

//three//
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to Italy. I have always wanted to travel to Italy and learn Italian, and eat Italian food, and date Italian men.. hehe. 

//four//
If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
Fashion Designer. Although I have not sewn much in the last couple months, designing has always been that far-reaching dream that I've had since I was little. 

//five//
What is your biggest pet peeve?
gahhh, people eating with their mouths full. Ewww. Just no.

//six//
Do you have any siblings? 
Yes two younger brothers. 

//seven//
Do people know you are a blogger?
My best friends do. My mom does. And slowly I've been trying to get it out there a bit more. 

//eight//
Who has made the biggest impact in your life?
Definitely my mom. She has always supported us through everything. The unconditional love that she has showed for us is always comforting. Love her so much. 

//nine//
What can you not leave home without?
My phone, and my wallet. And a book. lol. 

//ten//
You can take one celebrity and one friend with you on a desert island, who would go with you?
I would create one person from all my friends lol. I can't choose one. gahhh.. okay.. I would choose my cousin Vane, and Romeo Santos from the bachata group Aventura to serenade us when we get lonely. lol.  

//eleven//
What do you hope blogging will help you accomplish? 
I hope that blogging can help me be more open about myself personally, and creatively. 
 
You are supposed to choose 11 blogs to nominate, but that's too many. Here are my 5 picks
Laney over at Night Owl Venting
Carly over at Carly Blogs Here
Kate over at Kate Elizabeth
Elizabeth over at Always a Jersey Girl at Heart
Daisy over at Jetsettin Daisy

Questions:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on your down time?
3. What are you looking forward to for the second-half of the year?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. What makes you the happiest the most?
6. What was your dream job as a child? How does that compare to now?
7. Favorite memory of all time?
8. If you could travel to one place, where would you go?
9. What's your go-to outfit?
10. What are some things on your bucket list?
11.  What is your guilty pleasure?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your answers! I've always wanted to go to Italy too. Everything just looks so romantic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your answers! Moms are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Most people I know have heard I'm a blogger but don't know to what extent. And then my bf started stalking my blog and now it's like weird. lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)