This post will be a sticky post, so It will be up here all week, so you can check out my updates!!!
Updates today MONDAY: ADDED SOME NEW GOALS!!!!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I will be updating my progress on this post. So check back here all next week to see my progress!! ahh!
My goal is to read 2 hours a day on weekdays.
- On Saturday and Sunday at least 1 hour.
- My ultimate goal is to at least finish one book in that week. Since the beginning of the year it looks like I'm finishing 1 book per month or even two months. If I can read
one book in this week, I will be so happy!! :) But 2 would be awesome
- I really want to get into the bloggersphere. So I want to participate in some challenges and comment on some posts, and make some blogger friends. :) For challenges check here.
Want to finish "Ines del Alma Mia" if I haven't yet!
- "A Clash of Kings" by George R.Martin
"Lock and Key" by Sarah Dessen (started but have not touched in months)
- "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger (started but have not touched in months)