Thursday, August 29, 2013

Top 7.. Songs on Replay!!!

I love listening to music!! Hearing beats, lyrics, melodies, love it!!

I must say this, I'm not a music expert. I just really love listening to music. My taste in music is pretty mainstream, Top 40, some R&B/Hip Hop, and Spanish Pop.

So here are the Top Five Seven songs that I'm personally loving right now!!! No particular order.

Zendaya - Replay
Why? I love how some of these Disney kids can come out of their Disney shells, not quite like Miley though. This song has Disney star, Zendaya looking fierce. Definitely reminding me of Cassie, Ciara, Rihanna. This song has been on replay!! :)

Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin' On

Why? I have been a fan of this group since they were on the X-factor last year. Their album comes out in the fall *fan-girl shriek* and this is their first single.

Enough of the pop-y songs.

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
Why? Such a Demi fan. And this song just speaks to me. And even though its a couple years old, its still on replay!!

Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Why? I love Justin, period. But I must admit I love this version just as much, if not a little bit more than the original. Check it out?

Jay Z - Holy Grail
Why?  Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake = genius

Alejandro Fernandez - Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti
Why? This has been featured on a current telenovela as its main song. Every time I hear it, it's like I fall in love. Plus Christina's vocals, gahhh.

Lorde - Royals
Why? I got introduced to this song yesterday by one of my best friends. And I love it.

What can't you stop listening to?
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)