Thursday, August 22, 2013

Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake {Cooking Time}

My mom has all three of her children back at home, when for about 3-4 years, she only had my little brother, while my brother and I were away at college. Now we are both back, and although my brothers help my parents in minuscule chores like trash duty (they don't do much, but watch TV and play video games). I try to help my mom with dishes, and sweeping and mopping.

But she has been saying how tired she is after work, I think hinting at us to help her for dinner. So to help her out, I decided to cook for them on Wednesdays. Thanks to the handy-dandy Pin-terest, I came upon this yummy recipe. YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND HOW CREAMY AND CHEESY AND AMAZING THIS WAS.

Pinterest took me to Life as a Lofthouse, where I got this recipe from. (Her pictures inspired me too) Which was super easy. It think this plate could totally serve 8.

Ingredients:

1 (16 ounce) box Penne pasta noodles
2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce or 1 (15 ounce) of sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups cooked, diced chicken _________ I used 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons dried Parsley ___________ I used fresh parsley
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning _________ I used seasoning salt
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese






Directions:


  • Cook the chicken until tender. Shred or dice the chicken.
  • Boil the penne pasta as directed in the package. Drain the pasta and return to the pot.
  • Gather your ingredients, and mix all the ingredients together in the pasta pot. (except for the mozarella cheese, we will using this later)
  • Pre-Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
  • After mixing all the ingredients, pour the pasta into the 9x13 greased pan. (can I just eat it now!!! It smells to good)
  • Sprinkle the top of the pan with the mozzarella cheese. 
  • Cover it with foil (or without for crispy-ness) and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.

ENJOY this creamy, delicious, amazing, yummy, cheesy, creation!!!





 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)