Friday, February 14, 2014

Singledom + Valentine's Day = Awesomeness {5 Things To Do}

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love!!

When I was little I loved Valentine's Day. I loved making Valentine's Day cards and candy baggies for my classmates and friends. As I got older, and had no boy during VDAY, I lied to myself and pretended that I was indifferent for VDAY. 

But as a single gal, who says I have to sulk on the one day of the year filled of balloons, flowers, pink and red, and kisses. 
Here are my 5 things, us, single ladies can do on Valentine's Day:
//one//
Grab your unattached friends and have the best time of your life. Remember Valentine's Day is the day of love and friendship. Spend your night with your besties. Embrace the Single Awareness Day.

//two//
I know it might sounds scary, I still need the gather the guts to do this, but you're single and ready to mingle right?? hit the town alone. You never know who you might meet.

//three//
Buy something nice for yourself. Who says you need a guy to buy things. Okay maybe it would be nice. But buy yourself something nice and celebrate how amazing you are. And wear it while you go out for ONE or TWO.

//four//
Feel like staying in? Catch up on your TV shows. Rent some movies. Watch Netflix. Bake some goodies. Invite some friends. Sip some wine. Let your hair down. and Kick your shoes off. Nothing says perfection than a night in after a long week. 

//five//
Try something new. Cook something new. Try a new workout. Take a cooking class, or a dance class, or an art class. Try a new lipstick. A new hairstyle.Take the time to love yourself.

Remember single life is awesome. Enjoy your time. Meet new people. Explore your life.  

What are my plans? I'm definitely buying something nice for myself (#3), having dinner with some of my besties (#1) and possibly ending the night at the bar (#2) jk that is my goal, one day, with my TV (#4)

Have you ever spend Valentine's Day single? What do you like to do on this "romantic" day?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Such great tips!! My vote is for buying yourself something pretty :) Happy Valentine's Day :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)