Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
On my lazy days, I like to grab a book and read. Usually reading will lead me to my next favorite thing, which are naps!! :) I also like to watch Netflix, and sit around watching TV or reading blogs. 

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Love & Hip Hop. I don't know what it is about that show, maybe its the drama, but I can't stop watching that show. lol. 
Also has anyone been glued to MTV while Are You The One is on? I think I'm obsessed with it. Can I be on the show? I even have favorite couples that I'm rooting for and crossing my fingers that they are a perfect match. :) 
Real World: Ex-plosion another guilty pleasure. Basically everything on MTV. heheh

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
I love something upbeat. Something to sing to at the top of our lungs, and to help us stay awake. heheh

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I love Cosmopolitan, it is definitely my go-to mag. By the water in the summer, or with a cup of coffee in the winter, I thank my subscription for always delivering me a copy of Cosmo. I love reading books, and although I'm open to read all kinds of genres in the summer I like to read books that take place on the beach.

5. What is your favorite snack?
I love to snack on grapes, strawberries and goldfish. Have you all tried Ritz with cream cheese? I recently got introduced to it, and I love it. 
How was your Valentine's Weekend? How do you spend your lazy days?
 photo signature2-1.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Visiting from Sunday Social! Cosmo is definitely my go to magazine too, there's just something so relaxing and enjoyable about reading cosmo with your toes in the water or in the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Real World in YEARS!!! But I started watching the new Explosion one. Its ok. Something to watch when I am bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I do love naps too! :) One of my favorite things! Stopping by from the Social!


    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh.. i definitely agree!! I need a vacay, heheh..
    thanks for stopping by, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When there is nothing else to watch, I turn to MTV.. lol..
    Agreed, Explosion is okay. But Are you The One is pretty interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nap sounds amazing right now.. lol..
    some people say that they never take naps, sometimes I need a quick nap to keep going in my day. I love naps.. thanks for stopping by, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to catch up the real world explosion. I haven't seen it since the ex's were suppose to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Cosmo too! Haven't tried Ritz and cream cheese but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading, naps and TV? Count me in!!! Have you tried the Goldfish puffs?! I bought the Buffalo Wings flavor and have been addicted! I eat saltine crackers with cream cheese! It used to be one of the snacks my mom would make for me growing up. Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know me neither!!! lol.. heheh.. i need a lazy day or two to catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cosmo is my go-to mag!!! I think its one of the only magazines I read cover to cover. :)
    Ritz and cream cheese is delish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goldfish puffs!!! Really?? No I have not, I must loook for them next time I'm at the store.
    oooh havent tried cream cheese with saltine crackers but it sounds yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)