Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Online Shopping!! {Fave Stores}

Day 7 of Blogtember: Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.
I love shopping, let me just say that. But... I'm not a big online shopper. I would rather go to the mall, or store and physically try on the clothes before buying. Yes sometimes the stores are packed with craziness especially when its holiday season or there is a sale.  But I still like to go to the mall, gather a pile of clothes and try them on choosing which one fit and which don't. I have a particular body type, so the need for me to try them on is important. 

Some say that when you shop online you can have your private fitting room in your closed room and be able to try them out in privacy rather than surrounded my stalls of fitting rooms. 

Although I will stick with my preference of physical shopping, here are some of my favorite places to shop

Old Navy: oldnavy.com
I get allll my jeans from here!! I feel like they have my size without being too overpriced. And I love them!! P.s They have an online sale 15% of total and today is the last day, dont miss out!!
The SweetHeart Jeans are my to-go style: it has a stretchy feel for my curvier ladies. I also love the Flirt!! I've always wanted to grab a pair of Rockstar Jeans (never find my size) but these jeans have spunky colors and designs, like these. Maybe I will need to go online shopping for these gems!!

Forever 21: forever21.com
I think I've always loved Forever. When I was in high school I thought Forever was too cool for me but secretly wanted to change my wardrobe to look like the inside of the store. It wasn't until I went to college, and stepped out of my comfort zone that I stepped inside Forever. And then with their addition with their plus size section, I fell in love with it more!!! P.S - 21% off sale on now!!!
Here are some of the things I am eyeing right now!!
Cobalt blue is in for fall, find these here {1} {2} {3

 These pink pumps are amazing!! {1} {2} {3}
Blazer, Moto Jacket, and this dress, to die for!!! {1} {2} {3}

Fashion to Figure: fashiontofigure.com
Another plus size website. Haven't actually bought anything but I have these on my shopping cart, waiting for my paycheck to come in!! P.S - 25% off already reduced items
{1} {2} {3}

I wish I could have all the money in the world so that I could buy myself some if not all of the items on this post. And this post has put in a slight depressive mode because I want to go shopping!! lol. 

Want to check out other of my fave stores check out my Top 10 Must Haves for Fall 

What are your fave shopping stores?? How do you prefer shopping: online or physically?
Check out the Blogtember prompts!!
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)