Thursday, September 5, 2013

Top Ten...Places I Want To Visit Before I Die

My dream since I was little all I wanted was to visit the world. But who doesn't want to visit right? I haven't been out of California much, only to Mexico for vacations: Cabo San Lucas, San Felipe, Rosarito, and Michoacan (a 3 day car ride) and to Vegas!! In college, I didn't take the advantage to study abroad, which I regret everyday since graduating. But here are the top 10 places I want to visit before I die.

United States:

New York City: I blame the movies, TV shows, Gossip Girl, fashion, books!! I'm in love with this city without even visiting it!! I love the culture, that I see through the media.
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Miami: When I think of Miami, I think party, tanned skin, beaches, crazy fun!!

New Orleans: I feel like there's a lot of history there!! Frech Quarter, Mardi Gras
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Europe:

Santorini, Greece: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for introduced me to Santorini. And I fell in love with its white and blue city!!
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Venice, Italy: Water streets + Gondolas = Beautiful
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Paris, France: Gahh who wouldn't want to go to the city of love! I want to fall in love in Paris!
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Barcelona, Spain: My 3rd Motherland. Or rather my Old Motherland. I must have some ancestors there.and Spain is just amazing.
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Latin America:

Puerto Rico: I get confused for Puerto Rican and Dominican all the time, or at least I imagine I do because I secretly want to be. haha. But amazing beaches and caramel skin hotties!! I'm there.
Sources: {1} {2} {3}

Dominican Republic: See above!!! Sexy people, beautiful country!! so much history
sources: {1} {2} {3}

Aztec, Mayans, Olmec, Toltec Ruins, Mexico: My roots! Incredible, magnificent, amazing history! So many ruins!
sources: {1} {2} {3}

Honorable Mentions: All 50 States, Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, Madrid, Ireland, Brazil, Costa Rica, Belize, London, Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence, India, Ibiza, Machu Pichu, Peru, Chile, 

One day I will check some of these off!! :)

Have you been to any of these places? What places are you dying to visit?

 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)