Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Literary Junkie!!! {Sept}

Today I'm linking up to the Literary Junkie Link Party!!! Visit the hosts, Taylor at Pink Heels Pink Truck and  Lesley at By The Porchlight and Megan at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life
I'm a day late, but being the book nerd that I am I couldn't pass it by!! :)

Pink Heels Pink Truck


1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
Remember that book I told you about let's see, 2 weeks ago. The Friday Night Knitting Club. Yeap, still reading it.. I'm so slow. But I'm almost done. And I'm liking it. I mentioned how it has mixed reviews on GoodReads, but I'm liking it. Read what my thoughts when I began reading it here. I've also learned that it the first book of a series, I would like to read the rest of the books in the future.
Good Reads


2. Autumn is coming! What’s your go-to drink when curling up with a book at night?
Ahh, I love fall and the crispy, chilly air. And I love to curl up in my bed or my couch with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate!!!! 


3. Printed books vs. e-books: What are the pros and cons of each?
I have a Nook, and I love it. I love that I can have a lot of books in one device. I love that I can take it with me anywhere. But I just love  the way that an actual book feels, smells, and looks. For me its printed books for the win, although I won't discriminate against my Nook.


4. Buying books vs. library books: Which do you prefer and why?
Although it's rare that I re-read the books that I have. I like having a visual library collection, and seeing all the different types of books I've read, so buying books is what I go for, when I have money, and sometimes that is not that often. I only probably buy 2-4 books a year, and all the other times I go to my library and rent them!! Library books are awesome because you can read them for free. Plus my library has an online library app thingy called OverDrive, which allows us to borrow some e-books. Triple Win!!! Check it out to see if your library is registered. 

What are you reading???

 photo signature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of getting a Nook, but I really love holding an actual book. I get books from the library & only read about 20 minutes a night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. I agree with you, I love holding an actual book. I would prefer a physical book, but sometimes I do read on my nook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first book, The Friday Night Knitting Club. Enjoyed Knit Two, but it was really slow in the beginning for me, but I enjoyed it once I was finished. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i get you.. I think i felt that way at the beginning of this one. But then I couldn't put it down at the end. it was so sad. :( I'll be adding the second to my TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!! :)